Thank you for staying with us!
Your wellness is our first responsibility and top priority. We are equally dedicated to the well-being of our staff and our community so we have implemented several changes to create the safest, most comfortable environment possible. Please take a moment to review our new wellness measures so you know exactly what to expect when you arrive. We’re happy to answer all questions and discuss any concerns.
General Property Information
- Guests and team members will observe recommended distancing protocols.
- Each guest will receive a personal protection equipment (PPE) amenity kit that includes disinfecting gel, nitrile rubber gloves and masks.
- We will comply with, or exceed, local or state mandated occupancy limits.
- All team members have undergone training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols. Teams whose jobs require frequent guest contact have received more comprehensive training.
- All team members will be wearing masks for their safety as well as the safety and comfort of our guests. Hotel management is carefully monitoring the health of staff on a daily basis.
- Guest services team will reach out with pre-stay call – which will include enhancements & updated amenities according to COVID-19
- We’ve incorporated “Whistle” technology for guests messaging. Our front desk agents will reach out to you via Whistle on your day of arrival with details of what you should expect for the check-in procedure, as well as an authorization code
- Arrivals will be no contact for guest check-in
- A Front Desk Agent will be inside to greet you and will accommodate any of your needs – there will be one entrance to the hotel + restaurant to protect our hotel guests from exposure
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing efforts in all public spaces including the frequent sterilization of high-contact surfaces.
- Our disinfectant products meet EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2
- All guests are asked to:
- Utilize hand sanitizer located throughout the property
- Practice physical distancing
- Limit contact with employees
- Prior to your arrival, our housekeeping staff will complete a thorough cleaning of your room following industry-leading sanitizing protocols with extra care focused on high-touch items
- Rooms will be vacant for 24 hours upon departure for deep clean
- ECOLAB Hydrogen Peroxide cleaner will be used to sanitize rooms prior to guests’ arrival
- To ensure none of our staff enters your room after you check in, we have suspended daily housekeeping services.
- Daily Drop Service – During pre-stay or upon arrival we will discuss options for additional requests and linen exchanges.
- Housekeeping will leave a form on the door knob to be filled out daily prior to noon, for any extra necessities
- For the ensured safety of guests and employees there will be no luggage assistance
- If a member of the maintenance team is needed, the room must be vacant and the staff member will enter with gloves and a face mask
- Per CDC social distancing recommendations, we have reduced seating capacity in our restaurant and bar to ensure a minimum of six feet between each table.
- Restaurant team members will be wearing masks for the safety and comfort of our guests.
- At the completion of each dining service, our staff will sanitize the table, chairs and all surfaces prior to the next seating.
Breakfast – A Breakfast Bag will be delivered to your room daily and hung by your front door by 8:30am
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday + Friday open at 3pm -9pm (Closed Wednesday)
- Saturday & Sunday 12-9pm
- Reservations are required for dining
Social distancing will be practiced throughout any activity for both team and guest safety where applicable.
- Will be locked up and sanitized in the morning, afternoon, and evening – available for all guests staying with us
- Will be available on the beach in a chair rack, labeled by room number with the guests name attached to the individual chairs for your private use throughout your stay
- At the end of the beach day, please return the beach chairs to the rack to be sanitized by staff
- The beach rack will be sanitized throughout the day by staff, before and after use
- Beach towels will be included in your welcome bag (to be placed in your room) with your PPE at the time of your arrival
Hidden Pond Amenities:
All guests will have access to the following Hidden Pond Amenities:
Fitness Center – The Fitness Center will be available for private sessions of one hour on a reservation-only basis.
Serene Outdoor Spaces – Hidden Pond gardens, nature trail and lawn spaces are fully available for your enjoyment.
Heated Swimming Pools – With advance notice the two pools at Hidden Pond will be open for your enjoyment throughout the day. Chairs for the Adults Only Serenity Pool are grouped together to accommodate 6 or less. All furniture at the Family Friendly Pool has been removed for greater social distancing. We recommend you bring your own chair for poolside seating at the Family Friendly Pool. We’ve stocked your room with pool towels and will replace them upon request. Our team is happy to assist you with coordinating your pool visit to Hidden Pond.
- A member of our team will send a “Whistle” to confirm you are aware and agree with final charges on your folio. With your permission we will charge the final balance to the card on file. When you are ready to leave we ask that you leave your keys in the room and let us know when you are out of the room.
Finally, as a guest at The Tides Beach Club, we ask that you:
- Complete your Guest Health Questionnaire 24 hours prior to your arrival, including a temperature check.
- Let us know if you experience any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, so we may reschedule your stay when you’re feeling better.
- Understand that for the safety of our guests and the safety of our team/community, we will insist that you seek medical attention if you display symptoms consistent with COVID-19 during your stay.
- Recognize that should you receive a positive COVID-19 during your stay, we will request that you check out immediately. We will refund the balance of your stay.
- Utilize your guest amenity kit that includes hand sanitizer, masks and additional sanitation wipes.
- Respect social distancing regulations with our staff and other guests.
Wellness Measures are subject to change based on guidance from the Center for Disease Control, Maine Department of Public Health, American Hotel Lodging Association, and all other applicable government authorities.